You can make your guest bathroom look larger and more inviting:
- With light and mirrors, you can transform small corners of the room into visually impressive features.
- Illuminated niches and walls help reduce the sense of narrowness.
- Well-positioned mirrors break up high walls and capture light to give a sense of greater width.
- Reduced projections and product dimensions provide valuable extra centimetres of room to move around in.
- Special built-in and corner solutions are a clever way to make the best out of small space.